Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pot Roast with Oven Roasted Parmesan Potatoes

I made an awesome pot roast the other night. I got the recipe off Pinterest. If I could make "pinning" a full time job, I seriously could be a millionaire!

Pot Roast:

1 packet hidden valley ranch mix
1 packet brown gravy (I use McCormick)
1 packet good seasons itailan dressing mix

Combine all three with 1/2 cup water, pour over pot roast and cook in the crock pot.


Oven Roasted Parmesan Potatoes:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees

Thinly slice potatoes
Sprinkle with your favorite "all seasoning" such as Lawry's
Bake for 30-40 minutes until potatoes begin to brown

Sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese (you can cheat and use the canned too)
Put back into the oven for about 5 minutes

Both my son and my husband gave this a 10 out 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment